Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hold the Presses

I have a girlfriend and I think her name is Cherry. Forget my previous work with Leonard Mark, I now have something more important, yea a girl!

Cherry found my myspace page and had to email me. I will give you bits of the email she sent me.



Heya pumpkin!

em>

Wow she called me pumpkin, this relationship is off to a great start - I love pumpkin pie; it's my favorite dessert.


I was browsing the site for single guys and my sixth sense made me stop at your ad page.

Once you go Herman you don't go back ladies.


I'm good-looking and in shape. I like doing many things, but prefer going to the movies, going
to coffee shops or going shopping

This is great, I am only good at 3 things, none of which are the three things she is good at. Together we can do 6 things well.


I really adore shoes and purses! I'm hoping to find something casual and uncomplicated. I did the serious relationship thing a couple of times now.


I own one pair of shoes and one purse. Could she be the one?

I hope you'll be interested in contacting me! I have tons more to say� ask me about the little scar on my knee.

Eewww, I guess one imperfection is ok.

Well that was her letter to me, anyone care to help me with a letter back to her, I get so nervous when I write emails to girls.

No comments: