Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Lucky Day

I got an email this morning...


Good day,


I sincerely write to seek your co-operation and trust in respect to abusiness opportunity in our Company.We are a corporation that deal onchemical fixing systems and export into America, Canada & Europe.We arepresently in search of Partners/Liaison Officers with Good workingexperience and Credible Character. Your duty will be to help us establisha medium ofgetting to our customers in America, Canada & Europe as well as receivingpayments on our behalf.It will be our utmost pleasure if you areinterested intransacting business with us. If you are interested,please get back to mewith your full personal information for consideration and final approvalby ourTeam Of Management:


Full Names:
Full Contact Address:
Zipcode/Poastal Code:
State/Province:Country/Nationality:
Phone Number:Occupation/Position:
Age:



Mr. Leonard Mark
Director Online Marketting.





Wow! Poor spelling and grammar aside, what an opportunity. I think I should definitely respond to this one.



Great Day,


Wow. I accept, absolutely I accept.


Thanks,


Herman Poindexter



I will keep you posted if I get accepted.

No comments: