Wednesday, October 24, 2007

iPod

I bought a new mp3 player the other day. I bought an iPod Shuffle. I bought a purple one. Come to find out, I was the only one at work with a purple iPod. I also liked the Shuffle because I could clip it on the chain that I wear around my neck that holds my ID badge.

I got home the other night and realized I did not have my Shuffle. I remembered I had laid it on my desk because I was eating left over lasagna for lunch and did not want to get sauce on it. When I got back to work the next day, it was not on my desk. I looked everywhere and I could not find it. No one I asked seemed to have seen it. I wish I knew what happened to it.

On my way out of the building heading home, I noticed the janitor had a purple iPod Shuffle. It made me miss mine even more.

No comments: