Monday, October 8, 2007

Depression is serious

Depression is a serious matter...


Here is an actual conversation with my old man:



ME:Pops, I won a $50 Gift Card to Sears today. This is awesome

Pops: Bahh, I had a bad day, it's just a stupid gift card, you can't find anything at Sears under $50 bucks.

ME: Maybe I can find something for $50.

Pops: No, just throw out the card. I had a horrible day.

ME: Well if I buy something for a hundred bucks, I save fifty bucks. Right?

Pops: No, you want me to throw that card out for you? I had a terrible day.

ME: I may keep it, you never know what I might find.

Pops: I had an awful day today.

ME: You're probably right, I will just throw it out.

Pops: I had a dreadful day today.



Do you think he is depressed? Someone told me he had a good day a few years ago.

No comments: