Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hello - Am I doing this right?

Well hello, I'm Herman Poindexter and my friend's girlfriend's cousin's baby brother told me I should start blogging. I was like wow what a great idea, so I spent the next month in a state of pure bliss as I researched blog after blog to figure out what I wanted to blog about. I had narrowed my list down to these topics.
  1. Computers
  2. Politics
  3. The Human Genome Project
  4. Dogs
  5. Exotic Food

After much deliberation I realized some things.

  1. I don't know anything about computers
  2. I don't understand politics (I failed 4 Political Science classes in college before changing my major from Political Science)
  3. Jurrasic Park scared me
  4. My dog never learned to use the litter box
  5. I only eat Taco Bell

So I guess I am just going to blog about what's on my mind. The best way to start is with a post about me. My mom wanted a daughter, my dad wanted a pet bird. There was the awkward stage between 3-27 that I can't explain. I had a girlfriend for 2 months, but didn't realize I was suppose to call her, date her, and buy her things. In fact I don't think I once ever talked to her. Right now I am a call center rep for a small pen manufacturer. If you have ever had a generic no name brand pen break, you may have talked to me. I spend most of my 8 hour shift trying to learn how a pen goes together so I can answer my support calls. Last month I came in 2nd for Call Center Rep of the Month. I was told I would not receive a prize since there is only 2 of us.

That's ok, I'm pretty lucky because this blog is free.

No comments: