Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Guess What happened to me!

So I woke up this morning lying in the floor for no apparent reason with a pain in my foot and realized it's going to be another great day. I go outside to warm up my bike, yep I ride a Kawasaki Eliminator 125. As I am putting on my temporary tattoo and leather jacket my bike quits running. Knowing nothing about engines I have to run a mile down the street to the bus stop (yes still in my leather, but the sweat from my morning run has now rubbed my temporary tattoo off into a mix of weird colors). So I get there and am waiting for the bus with an old guy and his dog. Apparently, I was standing too close to the fire hydrant, because the dog wandered up and peed on my leg.

That's ok, I am pretty lucky I guess because it turns out I just forgot to turn the fuel valve to the on position on my bike.

No comments: