Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Great Day at Work

I received a complaint call at work from someone who had bought five boxes of pens from my employer. He said that he had an entire box of pens that did not click. I was skeptical of this complaint, because I had never heard of our pens not clicking. I asked him if he was sure and he held a pen up to the phone and tried to make it click. Since I could not hear the pen click, I asked him to try another one. After he tried to make all 50 pens in the box click for me over the phone, I knew he had a problem. When I told him I thought he had a problem, he said some things to me that I cannot repeat in this blog. I offered to send him a new box of pens free of charge. He said he would send the defective box of pens back to me and told me what I could do with them.

That’s ok, I'm pretty lucky I guess because I wasn't involved in quality control.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man you make me laugh dude...next time have at least click them twice to make sure they aren't already clicked :)