Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Interesting day

So I am sitting at work yesterday inspecting a faulty pen and listening to Phil Collins on my Ipod when Becky from sales comes down and proceeds to tell me she has set me up for a blind date for yesterday evening. So I take a half day to go home and take a shower and put on my lavendar tux that I wore to my cousin's wedding; I mean I am looking pretty good if I must say so when Becky calls me to tell me that her friend isn't in fact interested in going out and for that matter isn't a female. Apparently her and Becky aren't as good of friends as I thought. So being all dolled up I head to the local Taco Bell which is my usual location for scouting for single chicks and enjoy a nice Spicy Chicken Burrito.

Overall it was a great day and I am pretty lucky that Becky didn't make me go out with Frank.

No comments: