Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sheesh - all I do is talk about work

Well I like think I am well liked at work, so well liked that people usually just leave me a lone. I mean sure there's the occasional snicker as people walk by (why they never tell me the joke I don't know), the once off prank (I did not appreciate my chair being replaced by a wooden child's chair - by the way whoever has my chair could I have it back - my legs are killing me in this small chair), and there is always the lost invitation to company parties; but overall I think I am well liked so to the person who ask if they hate me at work or like to make fun of me - I believe the answer is no.

So anyway off to today's topic - Cable TV. Did you know that your basic cable package includes more than 4 stations? I use to think that NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX was the premium package that I was paying a lot of money for. When I first signed up for the package I was told I would get channels 2-81. So I was bit disturbed at first. I call a really nice lady from local cable company who didn't speak English well and she assured me that I had what I was suppose to have. Well today (4 years after that first call) I had no cable and called the cable man. He came out fixed it and asked why I had only 4 channels. I explained to him what the rep had told me and he laughed, explained to me that I should be getting channels 2-81 and then left. I called the company again and got a new person - again they said they were local, but they had to be from the South part of town because I couldn't understand them. I am still on hold (3 hours now)...so I will be sure to post an update later.

It was great to get my 4 channels back b/c The Office is on tomorrow and I am pretty lucky because I can make the cable man laugh.

No comments: