Monday, August 27, 2007

Road Rage

I don't get road rage one bit. I was riding a long on my Kawasaki Motorcycle when an old man in a car that resembled my gramp's car cut me off. After the old gent cut me off, he proceeded to honk and cuss at me out the window for no apparent reason. I was excited about the upcoming day at work, so I decided to just let him be. Later while eating a tuna fish sandwich for lunch my gramps calls me and proceeds to tell me that a little unmentionable word of a person pissed him off this morning on his way for a Colonoscopy. This was his second colonoscopy this week so I understand why he seemed so upset. He explained that a young man in leather on a small bike that looked like a Harley only more girly glanced at him when he passed him and it angered him. His words "Danged motorcycle riders they really irritate my colon." I recalled the mornings ride in and realized the unfortunate set of events. I wasn't glancing at my gramps, I was looking at the sign for a free face lift after a tummy tuck thinking my gramps could really use one.

That's ok, I'm pretty lucky I guess because my gramps didn't run over me.



No comments: