Sunday, November 11, 2007

Almost

So I got an email from Cherry yesterday:
Hey Herm,

How's it going? So great to hear from you...we should so meet, you should send me some candy and flowers, I love to get these things. I have attached a picture of the scar on my knee per your request.



Hope to hear from you soon.

Love Cherry

XOXOXOXOX


This is so awesome, so I hop in my Geo Metro to head to a local Walgreens to pick up some candy and flowers for my love when my car won't start. So realizing it's way to cold for a bike ride, I call my pops to see about getting a jump. He wasn't happy. I think I ruined his day b/c the battery wouldn't take a charge and I couldn't decide if I should have it towed so we waited around all day trying to decide what to do. Around 10:30 PM I decided I should just get a battery, unfortunately most places were closed at that time, so he was pretty upset about having to waste another day on me tomorrow.

Overall I am pretty upset too b/c I didn't get the flowers for Cherry; does that make me a bad boyfriend?



If I get enough request, I will post the picture of the scar on her knee.

No comments: