Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Busy Bee am I

So I am sure all of you are wondering why my posts haven't been coming as often as they once did. No I haven't got a new job, no I haven't found a girlfriend, and no I haven't met Andy Griffith. But I have been really busy preparing for my local county's "County Fair". Yeparuni, I was granted a booth 4 years ago and the Mayberry Mayhem was born on September 19th 2003. You may be asking what in the world is Mayberry Mayhem? It's simple it is a competition for Andy Griffith look a likes. So far I am 3 year reigning champion and my odds look good again this year, although there is finally some competition. Ms. Peterson has entered her dog Spudly. On the entry form it says Spudly will be Matlock...I am going for the younger version of Andy Griffith this year - just to spice things up. I was also out of grey hair color.

No comments: