Saturday, September 1, 2007

Magazine Subscriptions

A couple of weeks ago I decided to take out a subscription to Sports Illustrated. I was convinced by a door to door person needing help paying for college to take out the subscription regardless of the fact that I am not a sports fan. "Look it might really make you more popular", she said; so I folded and took out a 5 year subscription. I was only going to do one year, but she convinced me otherwise - I saved 2 bucks this way. Anyway, went out to get the mail today and turns out she got my subscription wrong. Ever heard of the Artist's magazine? Looks like I got 5 years of this coming.

I am pretty lucky because my psychologist suggested I take up a hobby to fill the time between work and sleep - guess I will try my hand at cubism.

*Note after reading the first issue - it appears they don't do cubism.*

No comments: