Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day

Well my Labor Day was fantastic. My company's customer service division decided to have a picnic and I was told that since I am in customer service I could come. I couldn't think of a better way than to spend my Labor Day than with my work family. So I arrive at the lake at 11:00 AM to find most of my co-workers already there. As I arrive I am met by two company security guards (these guys go everywhere) and they talk to me for 15 minutes (they kept asking for ID and proof I worked there - what kidders) before I was able to enter. I meet up with Becky and some of her friends and ask them what they thought about the hassle to even get here pass security; they give me a strange look like what is he talking about and walk off. I think one of the security guards probably likes Becky and let her through pretty easily.



After we all eat, some people start throwing some footballs. I some how always managed to get in the middle and everyone tried to keep the ball away from me - I have never been any good at keep away.



Once we were done playing ball, it was time to wrap up the party and head home. Unfortunately for me, I parked my car next to a sprinkler (I didn't know it when I parked) and it had been pretty steadily spraying water in my car.



Overall great day and I am darn lucky because I finally got invited to a company picnic.

No comments: